When looking for a Treechange You Need Romsey RemovalsJune 14, 2012
Romsey is a beautiful part of Victoria located in the Macedon Ranges. If you are deciding whether to move your home or business here – let us list some reasons why this could be one of the best decisions you could make for your treechange adventure.
- Character – From the battered corrugated iron of the local garage to gothic bluestone churches Romsey’s main street is lined with some fantastic classic examples of Australian architecture.
- Wineries – Cellar door sales, vineyards, cafes and gardens all located nearby with a range of home grown produce outlets scattered throughout.
- History – the region is steeped in history from Sidney Seymour House built in the 1850s through to the present day.
- Activities – Walk or ride to nearby Riddells Creek, Manegeetta and Clarkefield.
- Location – Close to Melbourne, Castelmaine and Kyneton.
Once you decide on this beautiful part of the world our Romsey removals can take care of all your moving needs. We know and understand the area.